RTI PORTAL OF DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFAIRS
I. Proactive Disclosure
(1) RTI Act, 2005.
(13) Outcome Budget.
(14) RTI First Appeals
(iii) First Appeals of 2014
(15) Annual Returns u/s 25 of the RTI Act.
(16) Public Authorities under this department
(17) Citizen Charter – Under preparation
(18) Such other information: Information reduced in electronic form.
(ii) List of Law Officers
(viii) List of Notaries.
(xii) Authorities under Department of Legal Affairs
II. CPIO and Appellate Authority
III. Fee Required Under RTI Act
1. A person who desires to seek some information from a Central Government Public Authority is required to send, along with the application, a demand draft or a banker’s cheque or an Indian Postal Order a of Rs. 10/-(Rupees ten), payable to The Accounts Officer of the Public Authority as fee prescribed for seeking information. The payment of fee can also be made by way of cash to the Accounts Officer of the public authority or to the Assistant Public Information Officer against proper receipt. Non Judicial Stamp Paper and Court Fee Stamp are not the proper forms of submitting the application fee. The fee for seeking/obtaining information for 2015-16 is Rs. 17,294/-.
2. If the applicant belongs to below poverty line (BPL) category, he is not required to pay any fee. However, he should submit a proof in support of his claim for belonging to the below poverty line.
IV. RTI online Application/Appeal