Constitution of India upto
(Ninety-fourth) Amendment Act, 2006
1. The Gold Bonds (Immunities and Exemptions) Act, 1993
2. The Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions
3. The Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994
4. The Indian Council of World Affairs Act, 2001
5. The Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of
Advertisement and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and
Distribution) Act, 2003
6. The Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Repeal
7. The State Emblem of India (Prohibition of Improper Use) Act,
8. The Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act, 1984
9. The Child Labour (Prohibition and
Regulation) Act, 1986
10.The National Commission for Women Act, 1990
11.The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005
12.The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers
(Recognition ofForest Rights) Act, 2006
13.The Commissions for Protection of Child Rights Act, 2005.
14.The Right to Information Act, 2005.
15.The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagonostic
Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection)Act, 1994.
16.The All India Council for Technical Education Act, 1987.
17.The Family Courts Act, 1984.
18.The Government Securities Act, 2006
19.The Maritime Zones of India (Regulation of Fishing by Foreign
20.The National Dairy Development Board Act, 1987.
21. The Actuaries
Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971
Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
Hindu Succession Act, 1956
Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009
Grama Nyayalayas Act,
Unorganised Workers’ Social Security Act, 2008
The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007
Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
National Investigation Agency Act,2008
Carriage by Road Act, 2007
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005
Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
Special Economic Zones Act, 2005